Request a Demo
If you would like to see one of our live products in operation
Click here to organise a demonstration
Click on the icons below to download our DMF eDS presentation.Download PDF Version Download PPT Version
Integrating Allied Health
Our Allied Health Patient Management Suite (Inter-AHP®) has been developed to match both the requirement for allied health professionals and hospital management. It enables the allied health professional to spend more time on patient treatment and management and less time on data entry and reporting. It also offers hospital management real-time and immediate access to allied health management information.
Inter-AHP® consists of a functionally rich suite of patient and workflow management tools facilitating higher productivity for Allied Health Professionals. Inter-AHP® dramatically reduces administrative tasks. Inter-AHP® is easy to use, secure and helps to improve patient outcomes and continuity of care.
Allied Health Professionals can systematically view their workflow and the current status of a particular patient on a multi-disciplinary level.
Integration of DMF Inter-AHP® with Hospital Information Systems, Resource Planning, Scheduling, Case Mix and Clinical Information Systems is a key component of this solution.
The system allows the particular AHP Department to easily record Patient's treatment, medication, treatment outcome and appliances provided to the patient.
Key Benefits to Allied Health Professionals
- Complete electronic patient record for the allied health professional.
- Comprehensive knowledge base of treatments and appliances dramatically reduces data entry due to pre-populated fields.
- Integration with Hospital's Patient Master Index reduces errors and time taken for entering patient demographics and ensures consistency of patient demographics across the hospital.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface allows users to be trained and effective in hours.
- Secure electronic view of all patient histories available throughout the hospital.
- Enables visibility across all specialties to facilitate inter-professional partnerships for improved patient care.
- Ability to monitor distributed patient equipment.
- Allied Health Professionals that are no longer working in the department can be retired out to the master file; however their clinical information can still be shared and is available to the assigned therapist.
- Facilitates best practice and research.
Key Benefits to Hospital Management
- Manage departmental utilisation, direct patient work effort, clinical work effort and non-direct patient utilisation reports.
- Instant printing or automatic distribution of statistical, audit, operational and Case Mix reports.
- Generation of routine administrative, patient and episode related letters.
- Web-based programme that allows for central management and software support with ease of access anywhere in the hospital for authorised users.
- Facilitates the generation of required reports.
- Allows for the monitoring and management of hospital KPIs.
Key Benefits to Patients
- Clinical records are available online facilitating historical analysis and 24/7 access by authorised clinical staff.
- Automatic generation of appointment and referral letters speeds up referral process.
- Integrates with scheduling to allow patients receive multi-disciplinary care per visit.
- Improvement in patient outcomes due to timeliness of information available and continuity of care planning.
- Better decision-making as the allied health professional can view other aspects of the patient's episodic care.
- Results in improved healthcare delivery by providing medical personnel with better data access, faster data retrieval, higher quality data and more versatility in data display.
For further info : firstname.lastname@example.org