Request a Demo
If you would like to see one of our live products in operation
Click here to organise a demonstration
Click on the icons below to download our DMF eDS presentation.Download PDF Version Download PPT Version
Why DMF System's eScheduler®
eScheduler® is a user-friendly patient appointments scheduler designed for busy, inter-disciplinary, Day Case departments.
The clinicians' diaries are flexible, easy to maintain and booking appointments for procedures, tests or consultations is simple and intuitive.
Benefits to Clinicians
- Individual or Team diaries supported.
- Clinicians can have more than one diary per day
- Diaries support consultations and procedures/tests.
- Both fixed and open slots supported.
- Slots within a day can be blocked out.
Benefits to Patients
- Single and multiple appointment bookings.
- Cancellation lists supported.
- A full set of notices can be issued for Appointment Confirmation
- A full set of notices can be issued for Cancellation, Re-scheduling
Benefits to Hospital Administration
- Multi-departmental and multi-specialty application.
- Public holidays and clinician absent days.
- Over-bookings, out of hours, ad-hoc appointments.
- Re-scheduling block or individual appointments.
- A full set of reports and letters are provided:
- Did not attend (DNA) lists
- Each user is assigned a unique ID and password.
- User's privilege controls access to the application.
- Data views by department or across departments.
- Daily activity log files.
- No patient data on the PC client if lost or mislaid.
Easy deployment and support for ICT.
- Web based client facilitates easy deployment.
- Accessible via PC or Tablet
- Can be accessed remotely and out of hours by users.
- Backend Server based on Microsoft SQL/Server
- Automatic backup and recovery
- Easily integrated to other systems e.g. PAS.
For further info : firstname.lastname@example.org